Platinum Gyms – A Unique Gym Experience
Platinum Gyms‘ Malahide branch opened in February 2014 and offers a unique gym experience.
The state-of-the-art complex boasts a superbly equipped gym, a full range of studio classes, saunas and the best views you will find in any gym. There’s quite a friendly and motivating atmosphere around the place, with all of the facilities and supports necessary to achieve your fitness goals.
Platinum Gyms prides itself on its unique approach to gym instruction and ensuring its members achieve the best possible results. One-to-one and group personal training is also available. Their trainers will work closely with you, providing you with nutritional guidance, and helping to educate, motivate and assist you to achieving your fitness goals.
There’s an extensive range of strength equipment in the Malahide branch, as well as an array of cardio equipment such as treadmills, rowers, cross trainers, bikes and steppers. For studio fanatics, their instructors will guide you through a full range of studio classes; such as pilates, kettlebells, spinning, toning, circuit and abs classes. Unlike almost all other gyms – all classes are included in the cost of membership. Membership also includes a full screening, a tailored programme and regular reassessments.
* Superbly equipped gym with a great atmosphere where, with a bit of hard work and a little guidance, you will get to where you want.
* State-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment. Our strength equipment is recommended by some of the world’s leading strength trainers.
* Unique approach to gym instruction with ongoing monitoring, assessment and guidance.
* Dedicated studios with an extensive range of classes weekly, including kettlebells, pilates, toning and abs classes.
* Flexible monthly memberships with no requirement to stay for any set period. Direct debits can be cancelled at any time without penalty.
* Memberships paid upfront can be paused and restarted with ease and at no charge.
* Friendly staff, with extensive fitness expertise, committed to ensuring you get the most from your time in the gym.
Monday – Thursday: 6.00am – 10pm.
Friday: 6.00am – 9pm.
Saturday: 8am -6pm Sunday: 9am – 6pm
Bank Holidays: 9am – 4pm.
Location: Gannon Park, Coast Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin.
Drop by to check it out, or click here to find out more.